Friday 31 January 2014

BACK ON MSP!!!

Hey there,

I wanted to make a quick post:

Just wanted to say I tried logging in on MovieStarPlanet today and guess what?!!
IT WORKED, NOW I CAN CHAT WITH MY FRIENDS, YAAY!!

At last I'm back again, all of you could send as many as requests you want because I accept them all, sorry if you wanted to be my Best friend, it's because I'm full but you could be my 4thie if you want :D [if you don't know what 4thie means, comment it down below]....
Do you know how happy I am, if your one that your account is locked, them comment it I will help you all anytime, DON'T FORGET TO SMILE ;P

P.S I'm still trying to update my blog to make it look as fantastic as Mr Brownlow's blog, it's actually a really cool blog to be honest.

#Madelings

~ mahdieh (from msp)


This is what I have been working on when I couldn't login MSP, hope you like my drawing xx

6 comments: